The commercial property solicitors at Montecristo LLP provide a comprehensive source of advice and assistance for clients in the commercial sector in England who are looking to enter into commercial property agreements.
Renowned for our efficient and approachable practice, our commercial property lawyers will work tirelessly on your behalf to ensure that binding agreements are reached as quickly and favourably as possible to support you in your business objectives.
Our commercial property services
Whatever the nature of your business, the expert property lawyers at Montecristo LLP are the right choice when it comes to advising on all aspects of your transaction. Our areas of speciality include:
- Purchasing and acquiring commercial premises
- Granting and taking leases
- Granting and taking legal charges
- Purchase and sale of businesses as a going concern
- Development – we regularly act for developers to ensure development sites acquisitions are completed as smoothly as possible, as well as support in the sale of completed properties
- Landlord advice – we offer support to landlords and management companies on issues such as drafting and reviewing tenancy agreements, dispute resolution and commercial tenant evictions
- Deeds of covenants