The expert property development solicitors at Montecristo LLP offer a comprehensive service to clients operating in the property development sector.
Our team of lawyers have extensive experience in both commercial and residential conveyancing and understand the importance of providing clear, honest, jargon-free advice at every stage – from identifying a potential site, to acquisition and development, through to disposal.
We pride ourselves on taking an efficient and open approach – we will ensure any questions you have are answered quickly and thoroughly, as well as offering clients direct access to the partners at our firm should you require it. By instructing a property development lawyer from Montecristo LLP, you can be certain that you will receive legal advice of the highest standard to help you pursue your commercial objectives as effectively as possible.
Our property development services
- Site acquisition – we regularly work on behalf of clients to reach binding agreements to secure acquisition, for example by way of conditional contracts, options and joint ventures
- Planning and infrastructure agreements
- Building contracts and sub-contracts
- Performance warranties and third-party rights
- Construction dispute resolution – adjudication, arbitration and alternative dispute resolution
- Professional negligence